When I think of June, I think of sunshine, sandy beaches and getaways. A time of year to slow down and create memories with family and plan summertime adventures.
If you're looking for all things travel... here's three travel themed vacations, books and shows.
June Vacations Hot Deals
1. Alaska Cruise ( departs & returns from Seattle) 7 nights on Princess/Prestige Cruises, for only $649 a person. Includes gratuities, food, non-alcoholic beverages, room and one specialty upgrade dinner. If you've never visited Alaska this is a great way to explore hard to get to ports at an unbeatable price. Summer and September are excellent times to visit. This deal will go quick.
2. Santa Fe, New Mexico- Have you've been to the magical state of New Mexico? A great summer destination. For $139-$199 a night includes breakfast for two in a 4-Diamond hotel in the middle of Santa Fe Plaza at El Dorado Hotel and Spa and then pair it with a night for $89.00 a night (for a limited time) at El Ray Court an adobe building built in 1936 that was just featured in NY Times Hot List. This nostalgic stay is right on Rt 66, updated in 2018 and just screams summer adventure. Click here for 5 deals New Mexico.
3. Costa Rica- This hot deal is only available until June 12th.But depending on where you live, you can spend 7 days in Costa Rica jungle and beaches including airfare for $529 per person (additional costs per city) Hike through the rain forest, take in views of an active volcano and lounge on a picturesque beach on this 6-night Costa Rica vacation. Includes car and a sloth or volcano tour. Amazing package.
June Hot Travel Books
1. Travel Junkie: The History of Me: Buy this for yourself or anyone you know that loves travel, is starting to travel more, or a student traveler who needs to keep track of their adventures. Hardback & paperback
2. Run Away With Me- Great travel log for the couple. Makes a great engagement, bridal or wedding gift. Hardback & paperback.
3. Reflections from the beach: My thoughts and memories of the sea.A perfect gift for yourself or the beach lover in your life. Some of our favorite moments are by the sea, why not remember them. Keep a list of every beach vacation. Keep a list of every beach visited. Keep a list of favorite restaurants at the beach.Keep a record of who you went with and seaside memories.
June Hot Travel Shows:
1. Our Planet- Netflix This is an amazing cinematic show of our planet. You will be stunned by the incredible photography. If you can't travel, try this absolutely magnetic documentary and get an upclose and personal look at our planet. Mesmerizing.
2. Stay Here- Netflix An interior designer and a real estate broker help create incredible airbnb type places. Will make you want to visit.
3. Expedition Unknown- Hulu- Josh Gates travels to unknown and known mystical and remote places to crack myths and legends. You will travel to unusual places.
And, one more hot summer travel book to take with you ! If you enjoy Sudoku, Word Search or Cryptograms, you will love this. It's also a Great Father Day present if you're looking for something Dad would like.
Mind Puzzles for every Road Trip! It's large print, 8.5 x 11 and has over 200 puzzles based on travel! I love it.
Happy June! Go somewhere exciting!